Cricket St. Thomas
M: 07980 625 546
Facebook: Amanda Taylor Eventing
- Coming from Chard just before main entrance for Cricket St Thomas Estate, Turn right onto the B3167.
- Or coming from the Crewkerne direction just after the entrance for Cricket St Thomas Estate take the left turn onto the B3167 signposted for Forde Abbey.
- Then take the first left on the bend signed for Lubborn Cheese.
- Follow this road for approx 1 mile when you see the gate lodge on your left travel past this entrance road taking the next road on your left (20 yards).
- You will go down a hill and then take a left hand turn on the bend over a cattle grid.
- Follow this road for 1/2 mile you will go over another cattle grid and turn left imidiatly at the t-junction.
- Go up the hill and take your first left this will take you to Puthill Farm Stables.
- But for the Cross Country Course turn right up the hill at the "Puthill Farm" sign this will take you up round 2 sharp bends.
- Then take the first right which will take you to the lorry parking area.
- The Cross Country Course is through the double gates in the field on the other side of the road.
- You will need to ride right onto the road and turn left through the gate into the field.
- Leaving the Cross Country Course
- We run a one way system to avoid horse boxes having to reverse for each other.
- Exit through the double gates turning left.
- Follow this road for approx 1.5 miles turn right at the t-junction.
- Go up the hill turn left at the cross roads.
- Follow this road and it will take you to the A30.
- Turn right for Crewkerne and left for Chard.